The network of regular routes of the Haut-Rhin Department is composed of 46 inter-urban routes with destinations as Colmar, Mulhouse, Saint-Louis, Altkirch, Guebwiller, Thann ...
This network services
- 320 communes, e.g 93% of communes outside the areas of Colmar, Mulhouse and Saint-Louis,
- 2 880 km² e.g 82% of the departmental territory
- A population of 417 000 inhabitants (56% of Haut-Rhin population)
Its activity represents
- 4 600 000 of annual kilometers
- 4 500 000 trips / year including 85% by school subscribers
It is helped by 11 transport companies accredited by the Council. It provides daily two ways based on routes 3 to 10.
Inter-mobility between networks
The routes rely notably on the TER network by offering transfers with trains for Mulhouse, Colmar, Alkirch, Cernay, Thann, Bollwiller, Munster, Saint Amarin, Wittelsheim) and on urban transportation networks within the PTU (Colmar, Mulhouse and Saint-Louis).
The inter-mobility with the Soléa network on routes servicing the area of Mulhouse :
- Free transfer for tickets and subscriptions sold within the departmental network
- Routes organized as fall back on the Tram
The "Alsa Plus Job et Cars 68" subscription sold on the TER network allows a complementary autocar + TER trip (subscription reserved to salaried employees)